The racks are easy to assemble and do not require the use of any special tools. You can choose between single or double sided for whichever best fits your available space. For a unit against a wall, single sided would be best. For a unit in open space or an aisle, the double would be perfect. The arms are easy to adjust and if you need to store longer items, just add on to your existing unit.
or the brouchure for the Heavy Duty 25 Series
- Double tube bracing
- Jarke tapered column design compensates for deflection.
(1/8" per foot)
- Arms adjust on 3" centers and have available removable lips
on the ends
- Assembly is quick & easy no special tools are needed
- Includes 2 Columns
- Single Sided Columns come with 4 arms, Double Sided Columns come with 8 arms
- Material/Finish: Steel
- Capacity: Arms - 1,000 lbs, Columns - 9,730 lbs
- Manufacturer: Storage Products Group (SPG)
- Weight: 572-1017 lbs