Not all inventory can be easily stacked on a pallet for simple storage. In the event that you have irregular items that still need to find a home on pallet racking, purchase fork entry bars. We utilize these in our warehouse for small, heavy items that are bundled and stacked, then guided onto a pallet rack using a forklift.
- Roll formed steel bars are strong enough to hold most palletized items
- Angled ends sit over your box beams or step beams, preventing accidental removal
- Fully welded design offers strength and rigidity
- Accepts standard fork lift arms
- Manufacturer: WireWay Husky