2017 Shelving.com Business Scholarship Application
For more than 50 years, Shelving, Inc. has racked your world with a wide variety of effective and durable storage solutions ranging from wire shelving to personal lockers and more. As a family-owned business, we understand the importance of preparing America’s youth for the future, and we recognize the importance of higher education in ensuring that our students receive the education and skills they deserve when entering the workforce.
With that in mind, Shelving, Inc. offers the 2017 Business Process Management Scholarship to currently enrolled college students participating in an educational program relating to the fields of retail management, supply chain management, or similar studies.
With a grand prize of $1,500, the first runner up receiving $1,000, and the second runner up receiving $500, the Business Process Management Scholarship will be accepting applications from current students attending an accredited university in the United States. Any student interested in applying is required to submit a copy of their current transcript as well as an essay that answers the questions provided. Applicants will be judged on their academic merits as well as the content of the application essay they provide.
Please choose one of the following questions and submit an essay in 1,000 words or less:
- What inspired you to take a business/industry-related course of study?
- What do you think will be the greatest challenges or biggest innovations facing American business in the near future?
- Applicant must be either a current student at an accredited college or university within the U.S. or at an accredited undergraduate university planning to attend business school
- Applicants must have a minimum 2.8 GPA
- Applicants must submit a copy of their transcript and essay
How to Apply
To apply for the 2017 Shelving, Inc. Business Process Management Scholarship, please fill out the online application below. Your essay and a copy of your current transcript (.PDF or Word format preferred) must be attached to and submitted alongside your application. All applications must be received by June 30, 2017 to be considered eligible for this scholarship.
Form not showing up? Try this one.