2016 Shelving.com Business Scholarship Application
For more than 50 years, Shelving, Inc. has racked your world with a wide variety of effective and durable storage solutions ranging from wire shelving to personal lockers and more. As a family-owned business, we understand the importance of preparing America’s youth for the future, and we recognize the importance of higher education in ensuring that our students receive the education and skills they deserve when entering the workforce.
With that in mind, Shelving, Inc. offers the 2016 Business Scholarship to currently enrolled college students participating in an educational program relating to the fields of retail management, supply chain management, or similar studies.
A single grand prize of $1,500 will be offered to the chosen winner. The Business Scholarship will be accepting applications from current students attending an accredited university in the United States. Any student interested in participating is asked to submit a copy of their current transcript as well as an answer to one of the questions provided. Applicants will be judged on their academic merits as well as the content of the application essay they provide. The winner will be chosen and notified by June 30, 2016.
Please choose one of the following questions and submit an essay in 1,000 words or less:
- What inspired you to take a supply, retail, or business management-related course of study?
- What innovation in technology, manufacturing, or storage do you think will affect the retail and manufacturing industries most in the immediate future?
- Applicant must be either a current student at an accredited college or university within the U.S. or at an accredited undergraduate university planning to attend business school
- Applicants must have a minimum 2.8 GPA
- Applicants must submit a copy of their transcript and essay
How to Apply
To apply for the 2016 Shelving, Inc. Business Management Scholarship, please fill out our online application below and submit it along with your essay and your most recent academic transcript. All applications must be received by June 30, 2016.
Form not showing up? Try this one.