The 42" arms are adjustable along the 12' columns on 3" centers. Each arm can hold up to 1,145 lbs. You have the option between single or double sided racks, so you can choose whichever one best fits your available space. Single is good for against a wall and double is best for an open space or an aisle. You can also purchase extra parts and components to add on to a unit to compensate for longer items. Everything is very easy to assemble and there are no special tools required.
Download the sizing guide
or the brouchure for the Heavy Duty 25 Series
- Double tube bracing
- Jarke tapered column design compensates for deflection.
(1/8" per foot)
- Arms adjust on 3" centers and have available removable lips
on the ends
- Assembly is quick & easy no special tools are needed
- Includes 2 Columns
- Single Sided Columns come with 4 arms, Double Sided Columns come with 8 arms
- Material/Finish: Steel
- Capacity: Arms - 1,145 lbs, Columns - 10,830 lbs
- Manufacturer: Storage Products Group (SPG)
- Weight: 564-1001 lbs