You can choose between double sided or single sided racks. The double sided are good for open spaces or aisles. The single sided is good for units against a wall. You can choose whichever one best fits your available space. The arms are adjustable along the 12' columns on 3" centers. Jarke tapered columns and double tube bracing provide extra support for your stored items. Assembly is simple and requires no special tools.
Download the sizing guide
or the brouchure for the Heavy Duty 25 Series
- Double tube bracing
- Jarke tapered column design compensates for deflection.
(1/8" per foot)
- Arms adjust on 3" centers and have available removable lips
on the ends
- Assembly is quick & easy no special tools are needed
- Includes 2 Columns
- Single Sided Columns come with 4 arms, Double Sided Columns come with 8 arms
- Material/Finish: Steel
- Capacity: Arms - 890 lbs, Columns - 8,760 lbs
- Manufacturer: Storage Products Group (SPG)
- Weight: 695-1073 lbs