Cover your hands with protection that's comfortable and warm while on the jobsite. Cut Level 3 Insulated Winter Gloves are designed for all-day comfort, to defy cold weather conditions, and for better grip when handling small objects.
Ideal for cold protection, oily and wet conditions, water resistance, and general work, cutting, demolition, material handling, and pipe threading applications.
- ANSI 3, EN511:02X, EN388:2442C
- Breathable and comfortable design
- 7 gauge acrylic terry cloth liner keeps hands warm
- 15 gauge nylon outer liner offers better dexterity
- Sandy latex finish for grip performance
- 3/4 double-dipped latex microfinish for warmth and resistance to water
- Color-coded bands
Availability: Usually Ships in 2-3 Business Weeks