Teardrop racks have become one of the most popular types of racking used today. Its innovative design allows for quick and easy assembly without the use of clips or other fasteners. Galvanized systems will resist rust and endure exposure to drastic temperatures and harsh chemicals.
- Great for starting unit or integrating into existing system
- Designed to meet RMI specifications
- Supports up to 29,000 lbs
- Frames use 55 KSI high-strength steel with a 1.92 to 1 safety factor
- 14 gauge steel columns and bracing
- Resistant to rust and chemical damage
- Teardrop punches on 2" centers for easy beam adjustment
- Automatic safety catches lock into teardrop punches on upright
- Includes pre-punched floor plate for easy anchoring
For additional details such as weight capacities, visit our Pallet Rack Info Page.
Stocked in our warehouse. Ships next business day.