Due to COVID-19 disruptions, please allow 5-7 business days for your order to ship.
A safe pallet racking setup requires an experienced crew, geared with the proper tools. We bundled the best performing Milwaukee products together that you'll need for a successful installation.
For additional information, please click the product's link located in the "Includes" section.
- Compact tools allow for work in tight spaces
- Corded 1/2"Hammer Drill delivers 0-2,800 RPM and 0-48.000 BPM for superior performance
- Cordless M18 FUEL 1/2" Impact Wrench's POWERSTATE brushless motor offers 220 ft-lbs of fastening torque
- 1/2" BlueGranite Turbo Carbide Hammer Drill Bit for concrete, stone, and masonry drilling
- 1/2" drive x 3/4" deep, 12 point socket is durably made for heavy use
- 25' 3-Wire QUIK-LOK Cord replaces damaged cord fast
- M18 Wet/Dry Vacuum's 45 CFM suction power and 30+ minutes of runtime easily removes dust, debris, and water
- 25' Compact Tape Measure is equipped with wear-resistant nylon blade protection and impact-resistant 5-point reinforced frame
- Metric Compact Billet Torpedo Level quickly provides accurate measurements and uses amplified rare earth magnets for 2x the holding power on metal jobsite material
- 100' Bold Line Kit easily and quickly adds bold straight lines on large, flat surfaces and resists abrasion from harsh jobsite conditions
Availability: Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days