Single rivet shelving consists of simple components that lock rigidly together to form exceptionally strong shelving units.
To create a single level, four (4) shelf beams are required. Additionally, double rivet shelf beams must be used for the top and bottom shelves on units.
- 14 gauge steel construction
- Gray, baked powder coat enamel finish
- Takes up less vertical space than double rivet shelf beams
- Snaps into Angle Posts to create shelving
- Holds 5/8" thick particle board
Ready to start your storage and organization project?
This product is stocked in our warehouse and is ready to ship.
Availability: Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days